Clinics and Services
Family Planning Services
We are able to provide confidential and comprehensive advice on all forms of contraception. Routine checks and cervical smears are carried out by the nursing team. Coil/Implant fittings and removals are by arrangement only with the doctor and/or nurse.
Please telephone the surgery and speak to the nurses for emergency contraceptive advice.
Healthy Lifestyle Management and Advice Including:
- Alcohol consumption advice
- Blood pressure checks
- Cholesterol testing
- Diet and weight reduction advice
- Smoking advice
- Asthma management
- Blood tests
- Cervical cytology (smears), and breast awareness, including teaching self-examination
- Coronary heart disease management
- Contraception advice and management
- Diabetes management
- Ear syringing
- ECG tests
- High blood pressure management
- Immunisation and vaccinations
- Ischaemic heart disease management
- Minor illness
- Spirometry (lung function test)
- Suture removal
- Travel advice and vaccinations
- Various tests requested by doctor
- Wound checks and dressings
- Over 75’s check-up if not seen for 12 months
Minor Surgery - Dr C S Arnold
Some minor surgery procedures may be undertaken at the surgery. Please make an appointment to discuss this with the doctor or nurse
By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. Find out about our cookies.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.